Specialty Endotracheal Airways
Mallinckrodt™ specialty endotracheal tubes from Covidien help meet the needs of a wide range of patients and procedures. The tubes help secure and maintain patent airways, overcoming challenging patient anatomies and difficult airway management situations.
Specialty Endotracheal Airways Products
Mallinckrodt™ Evac Oral Tracheal Tube Seal Guard, Murphy Eye
For intubation of the trachea, and for evacuation or drainage of the subglottic space.
Features and Benefits
- Tapered cuff design made from polyurethane material reduces the incidence of folds and channels through which secretions can leak2
- Provides a better fluid seal at a 20% lower intra-cuff pressure compared to the Mallinckrodt™ Hi-Lo tracheal tube1,2
- Airway management by intubation of the trachea, and for evacuation or drainage of the subglottic space
- Designed for long-term ventilation management
- Reduces microaspiration by at least 95% compared to the Mallinckrodt Hi-Lo tracheal tube cuff 1,2.
- Reduces ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP)2
1Internal testing, Athlone, 8/08
2FDA 510(k) clearance
|Mallinckrodt™ Evac Oral Tracheal Tube Seal Guard||6.0||6.0 mm||9.0 mm||10/box||110860|
|Mallinckrodt™ Evac Oral Tracheal Tube Seal Guard||6.5||6.5 mm||9.8 mm||10/box||110865|
|Mallinckrodt™ Evac Oral Tracheal Tube Seal Guard||7.0||7.0 mm||10.4 mm||10/box||110870|
|Mallinckrodt™ Evac Oral Tracheal Tube Seal Guard||7.5||7.5 mm||11.2 mm||10/box||110875|
|Mallinckrodt™ Evac Oral Tracheal Tube Seal Guard||8.0||8.0 mm||11.8 mm||10/box||110880|
|Mallinckrodt™ Evac Oral Tracheal Tube Seal Guard||8.5||8.5 mm||12.6 mm||10/box||110885|
|Mallinckrodt™ Evac Oral Tracheal Tube Seal Guard||9.0||9.0 mm||13.1 mm||10/box||110890|
How to Order
For additional information or to place an order, call Customer Service at 1-800-635-5267.
Note to patients:
All the devices shown here are prescription products and must be obtained from a licensed provider or physician. Patients cannot purchase directly from Covidien.